About the possibility of playing casino online is known to everyone, but not everyone knows how to play blackjack at a casino, and win money. On the specific rules of such a game, see information below.
Blackjack is a card game that is popular right after roulette. It is very simple and depends a lot on luck, but there are also some rules that allow you to approach the probability of success. They are described in more detail below.
If you’re thinking about how to win blackjack at a casino, you should definitely think about a number of rules to follow in order to succeed. These include the following:
- Zero rule: Learn the rules carefully and understand them well, without which you will not be able to win.
- Before you start playing, you must develop a strategy that you will follow throughout the game. It is the right strategy that can help you win, because it is based on mathematics. Intuitive assumptions will not bring you victory, on the contrary, everything will be complicated.
- Analyze, not choose a place to play at random. This rule should be observed particularly carefully, because the probability of your success depends directly on the table and the company. When choosing a table, you should assess how often someone else interferes with the game, as well as how long breaks are held there. It is also worth paying attention directly to people. The assembled company should not cause you negative emotions. Moreover, never start playing together with those who are under drugs or intoxicated. Playing with such people will never end on a good note.
- Evaluate the dealer. It is worth sitting at a table where a professional and experienced card dealer works. Then the game will pass easily and quickly, which will increase your chances of success. This is true both for the game in real life, and when playing online. In the second case, you just need to assess the quality of the software instead of the real person.
- Do not use insurance. It increases your chances of success, but not in your case. Within you, it plays the role of an auxiliary, but very useless bet.
- Do not try to bet all the money you earn at once. Perhaps that’s one of the main rules when it comes to winning blackjack. Betting everything is a measure of non-rationalism, which will surely lead to the fact that you will lose all the money you earn. Place small bets and save some money for future bets. This will allow you to get regular winnings and will eliminate the situation where you lose to zero. An experienced player should not bet more than 5% of the recently won amount. Following this principle will lead to success.
- Recommendation only for real, not online games, but it is certainly worth considering. It is to give the dealer a tip. This simple gesture will not ruin you, but will make the game much better, because the dealer can make the atmosphere of the game more disposable, and give you useful tips. Experienced dealers can give really valuable tips that will bring you a few steps closer to achieving your desired result.
- Dare to stop. If you are one of those who have lost several times in a row, it is worth thinking about leaving. Either at all, or try to change the table, perhaps then fortune will return to you.
The principles of a successful strategy
These include the following:
- Make sure you stop in time. Details about this point have already been given above.
- Pay attention to the nuances of the game place. In different places, these nuances may differ from each other.
- Remember that when you double up, you only get one card. As with insurance, this move is not something that increases the chance of winning for you. It’s not worth resorting to.
- Split 7 and 8, it’s the most profitable.
- Count the cards, it’ll help you figure out how best to play next.
How to play blackjack in the open
The mechanics of this card competition are as follows:
- The dealer distributes 2 cards alternately to himself and the player.
- When a player thinks he needs more cards, he can ask for them one by one.
- The Dealer takes the cards as long as he has less than 17 points on his hands.
- The players open their cards.
- The winner is the one who has a total of more points, but less than 22.
- If the dealer and the player have the same combinations, no one loses or wins. However, in some casinos this situation is interpreted as a victory of the institution.
Values of points: cards (Jack, King, Lady) – 10, from two to ten – according to the nominal (2 – 10), ace – 1 or 11 (depending on the second card).
How to play blackjack correctly in the open
The game involves 6 complete decks, of which one is formed, the size of 312 cards. It is placed in a handout shoe, after which it is cut with a dividing card.
If an ace and a card of ten points meet after a handout, this situation is called “blackjack“. Appearance of this combination at the croupier immediately stops the game. When a player has blackjack, it is paid 1 to 1. Insurance is not accepted. In the event that both casino employees and players are blackjacked at the same time, the player is still paid a winnings policy. And this is another indisputable advantage of playing openly.
Blackjack out in the open, the features of the game
It often happens that after the initial handout the dealer collects 17 points or a little more. In such a situation, he will not take cards further, and you can safely take as much more as you need. But if he has “soft 17”, that is, an ace and 6 points, he must take more. This rule does not apply everywhere, but it is widely distributed in the institutions of Atlantic City, where fashion is gradually moving to other parts of the world.
It should also be noted that if a player has a blackjack and the dealer has no blackjack, the move is passed to the player. Then the game is played on the first box, and if the combination is successful, you will benefit from doubling the initial bet and get another card, after which the game will automatically move to the next box. To double the bet is possible only in the event that you have 2 cards on hands. But you can’t raise on a “soft” pair with an ace.
When there are two equal cards on a box, a player can split a Pair into two hands and then the game continues according to the same rules as in Single Blackjack. But the dealer passes the move after the game ends on all the boxes.